A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs
All of our patients are important to us and we hope that we will be as equally important to them. This can only be accomplished by complete understanding, cooperation and thorough dental treatment.
We realize that many patients have certain fears when visiting a dentist; fears of pain, appearance after treatment, injections, tooth loss, fees, and others. Every effort is made to overcome these obstacles to successful treatment.
We are proud to provide the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family. We want our practice to become your dental home.
Our patients have the right to expect:
- That we keep abreast of progress in modern dentistry, by utilizing modern equipment and current techniques with the highest degree of professional skill and ability
- A thorough understanding of their fears and problems
- A complete and thorough examination and diagnosis
- An explanation of our findings in detail and the establishment of a fee for the indicated treatment
- An organized recall system whereby patients will be notified at regular intervals
- That we will respect our patient's time and make every effort to start treatment on schedule
- That we will attempt to complete the necessary treatment in as few visits as possible
We expect from out patients:
- Complete cooperation in making and keeping appointments promptly
- A conscientious effort to follow our instructions on home care and oral hygiene
- Regular recall visits at such times as is deemed advisable by us--depending upon the patient's individual conditions
- A definite arrangement for the payment of fees
- Any dental discomfort be brought to our attention immediately
It is the patient's responsibility as well as ours to arrange a time that is mutually convenient.
We will complete your treatment as soon as possible. Our modern equipment, well trained dental assistant and office staff, and carefully arranged treatment schedules, will certainly expedite a complete dental care program.
You will be given well planned appointments, at which time a maximum amount of treatment will be administered in order to minimize the number of visits necessary for completion.
Should you be unable to keep an appointment, we expect sufficient notice (24 hours) so that we may serve someone else who is waiting to receive our care. A fee may be charged for missed appointments.
We will complete your treatment efficiently and thoroughly, while giving you maximum comfort and convenience.
In order to avoid interruption in our dental treatment with patients, the secretary has been given full responsibility for arranging appointments and the collection of fees and accounts. Please consult her concerning these matters.
Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We are a fee for service dental practice accepting any insurance. However, we are not tied to any insurance programs. Your first visit is requested to be paid in full until we establish rapport with your insurance company. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with Care Credit allowing you to make monthly payments, in most cases for twelve months with no interest. Forms of payment accepted by our office are check, cash, and major credit cards such as Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care!