There are a huge variety of problems that can affect your smile and the health of your mouth. When you need help making your smile the one you deserve, you may need to turn to restorative dentistry. Restorative dentistry consists of any procedure needed to repair any severe dental issues you may be facing. Dr. Jerry Hopson in Bonham, TX, can help advise you on what procedure you may need to get your smile as healthy as possible.
Types of Restorative Dentistry Procedures
There is a slight overlap between cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry, but the biggest difference is that restorative dentistry helps fight dental diseases and conditions and not just cosmetic issues. Some types of restorative procedures include:
- Oral Surgery- Oral surgery may be needed for tooth extractions, root canal therapy, or any grafting that may be needed.
- TMD Treatment- If you struggle with any temporomandibular joint or bite issues, TMD treatment can help if you struggle with jaw pain or any clicking.
- Teeth Whitening- If you have stained or yellowed teeth, professional whitening from your dentist can give you the dazzling smile that you deserve.
- Dental Veneers- Veneers can fix a variety of issues, such as stained teeth, crooked or misaligned teeth, or any spacing issues you may struggle with.
- Dental Implants- When you’re missing one or more teeth, dental implants are a long-lasting and durable option that can complete your smile.
- Orthodontics- When you have misaligned or crooked teeth, orthodontics can give you the straight smile you want. Orthodontics includes metal braces, retainers, and Invisalign.
- Periodontal Treatments- These may consist of periodontal surgery, scaling, or any root planning that you may need.
If you struggle with any issues with your smile be sure to contact Dr. Jerry Hopson in
Bonham, TX. To learn more about restorative dentistry, call (903) 583-5715 today!